Thursday 7 February 2013

Welcome to my Crazy 2013


Well I have reached what is going to be one of my craziest years EVER!!

After a holiday in Adelaide to start the new year with my family it is time to buckle down.. but boy was Adelaide amazing. I got to spend time with my oldest friends and amazing family and eat all the bad and tasty things that Adelaide has to offer.

My mother finally got to meet BB2 after 6 months and The Bubble had an amazing time exploring Glenelg, Victor Harbour and spending lots of time with her cousins.

MY gorgeous Cousin Paige 
 The highlight of my Adelaide trip was my cousins engagement Party where I got to be announced of having the amazing privilege of being her Maid Of Honour, which means so much to me that we have that bond together. A second highlight was seeing my little niece and the girls play together at the aquatic centre.





Watching the sunset from our dinner table at Zucca, Glenelg
So now I am back what is happening?! It is more like what IS NOT happening. I have joined a 12 week challenge- I only had 3 kgs to lose so I decided to join the 'beach body' category and hope to get everything nice, tight and toned. Stay tuned for my updates on the challenge.

Since starting the challenge I am back to my pre-baby weight, well less than! At the end of the week I will do an updated weigh in and measurements and more about my challenge but this post is just checking in with you all right now.
MY DREAM BODY!! Challenge can you bring me this PLEASSSEEEE


So now what is in stall for me this year.. well the first half purely equals HECTIC! As well as doing the 12 week challenge, working out 6 days a week, having my normal family duties I have now taken on more than a full time study load. I am trying to complete my Diploma of Children's Services in May and then I will be returning to uni full time in July to finish my Education degree which i'm hoping to turn into a double major which will be Bachelor of Early Education and Diploma of Sports Nutrition and Education!! In order to finish my diploma though I need to finish my placement hours.. So I am now working 3 days a week to get those hours. I have taken a job within a child care centre within the Junior Kindy room. It is hectic but fun and I chose not to take a group leader position so I can go there, collect my placement hours, study and get some bonus me money in the process!!


So now that I have checked back into the blogger world watch out for some more detailed posts over the coming weeks- when I have a spare 5 minutes between everything else in my life but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I am following my dreams and I am so lucky to have a supportive partner that let's me do this.

So stay tuned and remember the holiday season is over, so focus, get fit, STAY fit!!



Andrea x 



No comments:

Post a Comment