Monday 1 October 2012

Welcome to the wonderful world of Tantrums and Treadmills

Hello! My name is Andrea. I am 26, have two beautiful little girls and an incredible partner that deals with me somehow! My children will be referred to as Bubble (2 years) and BB2 (currently 3 months) and my partner is The Boss (personal joke). This is my journey to feel like me again, inside and out. During my pregnancy I put on 21 kg and that was with working out 3 times a week up until I was 30 weeks pregnant. After having BB2 I still had 11 kg to lose and so the hard work started.

My rules- No crash dieting! Healthy Eating! Exercise! All while having a extremely hypo toddler and new little baby to deal with! I am also very much a stress head and always strive to be a Super mum.  

This picture below was taken just 6 weeks after my daughter was born and when I saw this I knew that I had to do something about my weight so as soon as I was given the all clear by my doctor, I was back into it. 


I started this blog because I wanted to be honest, open and let all Mums see that they can do this and not make excuses that they don't have time, are too tired or are happy to just stay the way they are. So by doing this blog I am putting it ALL out there so you can see the changes. I will post pictures of myself and the changes that are occurring (even if I am ashamed of what I see in the mirror), share recipes, eating plans and advice. 

Enjoy my postsand remember, healthy body, healthy mind, healthy Mummy.

Andrea x

2 comments:

  1. Hi what an inspiration you are I waited a year after having my second child before I kicked my ass into gear. I re- joined the gym and go 6 days a week I have totally overhauled my diet healthy clean living. This is my 8th week and I feel amazing have lost 8kg still another 10kg till my goal weight but I will make it espicially when following such inspirational women like yourself. I have my confidence back i only regret waiting so long. Keep up the fab work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great work that's amazing work!
      Thanks for your gorgeous comments, it is so nice to hear peeople already giving such great feedback about my journey and makes me feel great about sharing this with the world x

      Delete